It will all be worth it in the end.

My dreams come true. Alhamdulillah. Friday, 20 June 2014 was a joyful day for me personally as a student and a daughter. Finally again I achieve 4.00 for my second semester January 2014. I was flabbergasted at first because I did not expect I will get A for my Reading for Academic Purposes as the subject was 100 % on course works only which is I am sucks in English Language.

So basically my seven steps in order to achieve my dreams was a successful step, huh ?. So for my next semester, I am going to use the same method and maintain till my last semester in UniKL MICET. Btw, even though I do well in my previous three semester (*termasuk short sem) , it doesn't mean that I am going to get good grades next three semester. So I need to be more focus and careful. 

Dare to dream. Do well. InsyaAllah we will able to fulfill our dream.

Happy Ramadhan!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow!!! very super result, btw congratulation for ur result , btw sy pon study chem engin jgk , hope lehh share2 pengalaman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool sama course. Saya junior lagi rasanya. Masih mentah dalam course ini :)

      Delete