BEST SELLERS: Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus (Part 1)


Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus
by John Gray
Paperback: 286 pages
Publisher: Thorsons (1993)
Language: English

Happy Saturday everyone. I did not get the chance to blog much. I have to visit my family member in ICU. So I think it's time for me to update what i have read yesterday. Somehow this book make me reminisces the past. Why my Mr. hurts with my word? Why guys didn't approached me anymore? Well read the reviews of each chapter below. 

Reviews on Chapter One

The author started his writing by this phrases "Remembering Our Differences". Without the awareness that we (Men & Women) are supposed to be different. We usually become angry or frustrated with the opposite sex because we have forgotten the important truth.We expect the opposite sex to be similar with ourselves. We mistaken that our partner will love us and behave the way we want them to. Men mistakenly expect women to think, communicate and respond the way men do and vise versa. So an overview of Men and Women in Chapter two.

Reviews on Chapter Two

Mars (Men)
  1.  He is called as Mr Fix It
  2. Offers solution when women tell them about their problems
  3. confused when women doesn't appreciate their gesture of love
  4. Always said that women want to change them
  5. Always value power, competency, efficiency and achievements
  6. His sense of self is defined through ability to achieve results
  7. He doesn't read self improvement news
  8. He is more interested in objects and things rather than people and feelings
  9. Achieving goals is very important
  10. Offering him advice is to presume that he doesn't know what to do or he can't do by his own
Venus (Women)
  1. She is called Home Improvement Committee
  2. They value love, communications, beauty and relationships
  3. Their sense of love is defined through their feelings and quality of relationships.
  4. Experience more through sharing and relating
  5. She will love to share her personal feeling is much more important than achieving goals and success.
  6. For her, offering help is not offensive and needing help is not a sign of weakness
  7. She has no conception of this male sensitivity
  8. Sign of caring is to give advice and suggestions.
  9. Her nature is to improve things.
  10. Once they cared for someone, they freely point out it. "Offering advice and constructive criticism is an act of love"

Comments

These phrases "Remembering Our Differences" make me realize that I'm not aware at all the differences. I feel sorry to him and to other my guy friends. So check out then of this book. Identify the differences and improve our communications with the men. So what do you think of this review? Tell me in the comments below or email me at nuraneesa95@gmail.com

Love, Nur Aneesa

You Might Also Like

0 comments