How to make Haters so much easier for you to succeed?

Assalamualaikum w.b.t. 

" Don't say you're happy because everything is alright, but be happy because while everything is complicated, you're still doing fine "
To be honest, I've been in difficult situation these few past weeks. This was due to I'm coping with my new timetable, new lifestyle. And behind those hectic weeks, I've been tested with other non-profit problems such as handling the haters.

Well, haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate (Asyraf 2015). It's easier to say it loudly than act it in front of others. I can just ignore it however of course I'll give thoughts about what they're saying at your back.  

"If you are going to be successful, you will have to get attention and when you get the right amount of attention, you will have to learn how to handle the haters and naysayers"

Trust me, 200 percent people saying that I can't do it perfectly according to the plan. Well however there will be supporters and people that cheer Nur Aneesa to do the best. My  biggest supporter describes it as a “dope”: a feeling that you need to convert the judgement / criticism into a  motivation to achieve what we dream of. 

Why?

"Because haters will never get anywhere or make anything of their lives. If you’re consumed by hate and jealousy,  it’s impossible to do good things. You can’t achieve your dreams or help others when you’re wallowing in hate all day.

What that means is YOU only have to compete with the haters for whatever it is you want to accomplish in life".

How freaking great is that?

Always thinks that you’re not competing with everyone. Life is a competition however don't ever estimate that everything is a competition. Most of the haters disqualify themselves from even entering the race. Thus if you strive to do well in the first place by ignoring all the criticism,  the field is already narrowed down for you. It’s like you get to skip the preliminary round and get right to the semi final.

Tips from EliteDaily:)

1. All naysayers are quitters.

The people who tell you that you can’t do something are admitting they quit. “Become a multimillionaire? Yeah, right.” Naysayers are saying, “I’m a quitter and I am hoping you quit, too, because it will make sense of why I quit.”


2. Critics and naysayers are spectators.

Spectators rarely have success in their own lives because they are too busy watching the lives of the successful. Value correction and coaching, never value criticism or naysayers.

3. Never get emotional.

Stay rational when you are getting “pinged” by the haters and critics. If it weren’t for your success, they would not be talking about you. Emotional people don’t get anything done. Stay on course and stay rational.

4. Never fear the hater; fear those who listen.

It’s not the person who spreads the doom that you need to fear, but rather, those who listen. Friends, family and people on your team who are so weak they buy into anything are more dangerous to you than the haters that spread the venom. Get rid of those who pass on critics’ garbage.

5. Never waste a hater.

Haters and naysayers should not be wished away, but used as fuel to take you to the next level. Critics and haters inspire me to prove them wrong; I use them to get me to the next place.
There has never been a successful person who has walked this planet without being criticized or hated.I will leave you with this reminder: “One week they like me, the next week they hate me, both weeks I get paid.”

Well thank you EliteDaily for those tips and words 
Rewrite and quoted from EliteDaily  
Come and visit EliteDaily reqularly :)


 Just be yourself, The Only Nur Aneesa :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments