How to calculate your targeted CGPA / GPA way before starting the semester?

Assalamualaikum.

Last 6 July, UniKL received their previous semester examinations result. There are good and bad results for those who achieved more or less than their target. But how to target to get your C.G.P.A?

Firstly, you need to understand C.G.P.A. system. ( Example)

Next, you can calculate your target by using these templates. You can ask for word document of the template by emailing me : aneesa.halim@s.unikl.edu.my








These are the target result of Amar Asyraf. He ask me for help to calculate his cgpa for this upcoming sme. I hope that he'll achieve his target. This can be reference to the new July intake too in order to target an excellence diploma years. Go and break my CGPA record. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments