Overprotective Parents : A Blessing or A Curse ?

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


Having an overprotective parents ? By the way, we need to always remember that parents is a blessing from Allah s.w.t , the one who brought us to this world. Actually for me, protective parents are not bad at all but then overprotective are bad. Sometimes, I used to hate my parents for being overprotective. They did not even allow me to go out with my friends without tagging them along, and fetching me back and forth everywhere. Not even camping with my club members. Not even if that things give a lot of marks. It was bugging me a lot, especially since none of my friend's parents behave like they did.

But, now that I am a little older, I kinda glad they did all that. It just shows that they really love and care about me. I have some of friends that they never received the same attention that my parents gave to me. They made me realize how fortunate I am for having such loving parents. However, one day, I will live far away from them. I will study abroad which takes time more than 5 hours and lots of $$$ in order to visit or giving foods. I am scared that with they being overprotected like this, I won't be able to stand all by myself at other countries. 

Sometimes, which is all the time, I feel annoyed at them for declining all my requests, decisions, I guess they still think that I am still a kid in this matter. Sigh. Hopefully by the time I am 20, they'll trust me more. 

Is Overprotective Parents: A Blessing or A Curse ? I couldn't find the answer. How bout you guys? Do comment.

P.S. I hope that my future husband is not too overprotective. :)


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yeah, I know how it feels like. But remember this sentence 'everything that's sourced from your parents is a blessing even though sometimes it's kinda irritated'. Yeah, some parents aren't overprotective but there must be a reason Allah gives you an overprotective parents and that reason will always be a good thing for you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it’s a nice one, I have been looking for. Thanks for sharing such informative stuff. martin luther king health center las vegas

    ReplyDelete