Negative Vibe. Demotivated. Fall.

It's 11.11 p.m. here in Setapak, Kuala Lumpur. Right now, I'm writing alone by listening to Be Well by Sechskies. I've been reading some of motivational quotes and I'm realised that I've done stupid things during my first semester. Not going to hope high for my semester and I believe this going to be my dreadful period of my academic life. I've never been into worst condition before. 

One thing that I need to ensure that I need to keep striving for my next semester. I HAVE TO. NEVER SAY NEVER. I need tor regain back my positive vibe as well as my motivation to be able to do well in studies. 

My 2nd Semester Goals

  1. Don't lower my standard. Increase my effort
  2. Don't study until you get it right. Study until you can't get it wrong.
  3. Keep your priorities straight. 
  4. Don't be afraid to ask for help. Asking for helps get you success.
To be continue.





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Salam taaruf, this is just my two cents but your blog is so inspiring and wonderful(!) i found it by chance while searching for blogspot. I hope you continue on pursuing your dreams and while doing so you will continue on writing incredibly good contents! -N from MRSM Merbok

    ReplyDelete