Dua Puluh Dua Julai

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

The day I first met you , you tell me I'm your daughter. Erk? *demi Skyscraper song stop

Alhamdulillah praise to Allah, I'm 18 years and 13 days old right now. Fyi, this year is my third year celebrating my birthday in Ramadhan month. Alhamdulillah again. The night before actually I have nothing to do and I did not return home as there's so many assignment to be submitted on the day before. So before this, I mentioned that whoever wish me first, I would call him Justin Bieber. And my Justin Bieber is Mr. Harir Zharfan Zainal Abidin 



Thanks Harir. Even I think that you're too early wishing my birthday but it's okay. I appreciate it. Thanks. Other than him, I thank all my friends especially my best friend Mira, Nabil, Acap , Sayy and my Micet's friends. 

Thanks my Micet 's friends for understanding my 'fever' situation. Haha. Thanks for eating my cake. Thanks for wishing me. Seriously thanks.






But my biggest thanks is to my mum and dad.

Dear Mom Nor Azlina Abdullah and Dad Abdul Halim Yunus

I want to thank you so much for giving me life. So far I have had an incredibly wonderful life thanks to your deep love and unselfishness. There is so much I want to tell you--but it all boils down to THANK YOU--because I have truly been blessed. 

Your only daughter,
Nur Aneesa


Thanks for everything. I love all of you so much.

Hi Eighteen. Bye Seventeen. Looking forward for Nineteen

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Haha, Justin Bieber? Part mana tu? Rambut confirm tak! Haha. Thanks for the acknowledgement baby. Eh, ada nama 'dia' gak la,haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here. I am sure I will visit this place again soon. high fiber veggies You really know your stuff... Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete