Phobia of Bad Grades

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

As everyone knows that I'm afraid of heights and that's pretty normal. But then, afraid of bad grades make me feel not so weird. By low-grade I mean I'm really, very afraid of it, irrationally so. 

Bad grades for me is not having an A for each of subjects that taken by me for every single semester. That's mean that I don't want any A-, B or C. Only A Grades.

Alhamdulillah even though I'm so scared to death after answered the final exam papers last semester, at last I got pretty good results. Something that I didn't even thought to get it. Once again, Alhamdulillah.

Do you curious about it ? Me too. 



3.99 ? I'm flattered about the pointer too. It's too good for me. Too perfect until I'm scared of getting lower pointer than this for next semester. Maybe ... or actually I must try my best to maintain the CGPA or either increases 0.01. InsyaAllah.

In order to maintain my good results, I must study very well, make sure I revise all the subjects equally so that I will get better marks. Not to forget is that I must make sure to get enough sleeps. 8 hours and get up early in the morning and consume breakfast before enter the morning class. 

That's all. Thank you.




You Might Also Like

3 comments